How to order a buffet
- Enter your office postcode into the welcome screen (Order a buffet section).
- Click on a supplier logo to see their menu.
- Click on the Add button next to the item of your choice.
- Enter the number of peopl you are catering for.
- Add a note in your lunch box for any dietary requirements.
- Click "Checkout" in the lunch box area on the right hand side.
- Register as a new customer.
- Choose a delivery time and date from the scrolling calendar.
- Check your details and enter your delivery address.
- Choose whether to raise an invoice to pay later, or pay now by card.
- Confirm the T&Cs and place your order.
You will always receive a receipt of purchase from Bring Me Lunch automatically, and you can check your order history online. Worldpay will also send a receipt of the transaction.
The supplier will provide their own invoice on the delivery if you have chosen to pay later by invoice.
The order will be sent automatically to the supplier and we will ensure the order has been added to the diary.
If you are ordering catering for multiple locations we can set up an account. We will then pay the suppliers directly so your company is only required to pay us.